Getting a phone screen repaired?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Moneyinthebank, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

If it under warranty you just need to contact the manufacturer or whatever store you bought it at and you can either get it fixed or get a replacement one.

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

recently got the plasma screen on my laptop fixed because it was under warranty. it was cracked. computer wouldnt even turn on. no idea how much it would have cost if it hadn't been under warranty.

3. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

Protected by what exactly?

4. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I would just get a new phone period end of story. You could just go back to your carrier and try to get it fix it. I don't know if they would or not just depends on them.

5. wvboarder

wvboarder Well-Known Member

Honestly a lot of the time it's just easier to get a new phone if you don't have the insurance. I hope you find out what to do. Mine have always been way more than what it'd be worth fixing since I never broke one until it was pretty old and used.

6. WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan Active Member

If your under warranty contact the manufactor. If not, there are tons of sites where you can send your phone to get fixed.

7. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

I agree with Gelsemium, repair work is tedious and much more expensive, i wanted to repair my laptop {still workable though :)} but i decided to save every last penny and just get a new one, just to save myself the stress and heartache....so a wise suggestion just buy a new phone :).

8. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdana Member

Google CPR, which is Cell Phone Repair, a business throughout the United States that fixes phones. They just opened one near me and my brothers screen completely shattered, and it was the cheapest place I found and it looks brand new now! Hope this helps!

9. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

A case for protection, something to absorb the shock.

10. martinez

martinez Active Member

I think buying a new phone is the best solution. If the screen doesn't work then it's time to upgrade yourself to a new phone.