Gold Prices May Break to Fresh Highs (XAU/USD)

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by tskier01123, Apr 8, 2016.

1. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Do a google search for the title I put in the thread.

I know it isn't one of the more popular pairs, but looking into information on Forex I seem to keep stumbling on these weird pairs. Anyway, I was reading over this article and thought I'd share! It seems like sharing information is the best way to go in these things, that's what I like about trading. Sure it's competitive but, it's also super cooperative at times! I'm still kind of dabbling in all this and don't really know how to use the information to my advantage, but maybe the rest of you can get something out of it! Happy trading!

Sorry, can't post links yet! Not trying to disrupt your link system, just sharing the article! Sorry if I'm breaking any rules. :)

2. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

Sometime i am chose on gold which in chart we can look symbol xaudusd, although spread fee on gold usualy big number, but average movement daily also more than thousand pips, tis is profitable and also risky

In my analysis now gold move on range weely still and not yet figure out bearish long term but might can occur if trend will being bearish again

3. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

If we are not arch risk-taker, we should trade in non-volatile trading pairs and volatility works as a threat for us.For example, GBPUSD, XADUSD includes high trading spread which will reduce your trading profit. Eurotrader offers such a reliable trading platform which is free of technical errors.

4. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

If you want to trade manually, you should rely on technical analysis because so far what I have seen is technical analysis works well on Gold. FXOpulence broker allows traders with more than 400 technical tools and narrow trading spread.