Gold Targets Further Weakness Towards Psycho Support At 1,300.00 Zone

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by FXTechstrategy, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Chartman

Chartman Senior Investor

Very interesting posts on gold and cryptocurrencies - looks like gold will still prevail for some time to come :)

2. manoharb

manoharb Senior Investor

I think, Cryptocurrencies are like boon for Terrorism, corruption such illegal activities. It is a Political, Economical threat. If I bought Gold or Jewelry and decided to sell that after 20 years then I will get something in return but after 20 years, If anybody said, We will not accept payment in particular Cryptocurrency means my 100% loss.

Countries which will say 'No' to use USD, Cryptocurrencies will destroy their full Political, Economical system. I can trust USD and Gold but not Cryptocurrency, So USD is better than Cryptocurrencies and Gold and Realty sector is best for investment.

3. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Volatility is frequent in Forex trading that stirs excitement in traders. But you can skip trading during volatility as it is a tactic. You can use the micro account of Eurotrader broker to trade risk freely. They offer narrow spread and flexible margin level.