Google gets a backlash against Lucy

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by ScooterBrandon, Nov 27, 2015.

1. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

That's because it's a fairy tale for adults. It's laughable. There's absolutely no proof for evolution, there is tons of proof for creation by an intelligent designer. Evolution is a billion dollar industry that's why they keep running with it. Plus they hate the truth.

2. Sam1am

Sam1am Guest

It may be important to make a distinction between "evolution"...which is merely an organisim's response to a changing environment, and "origin of species"...which is a completely different matter. The fact that Darwin titled his book "Origin of Species", and then went on to describe evolution serves to confuse the issue IMHO.

3. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

Can you please share the name of your Doctor? I want to get a prescription for whatever drugs you are on.
    There is tonnes of facts to back up evolution, and not a single one for "intelligent" design.

4. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

LOL. Please, tell me you're trolling. How is it possible you're using the internet and making that claim? Are you serious? Have you never been to a natural history museum? Ken Hamm, izzat you?

5. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Seriously?

There loads of proof out there for evolution and it's no big conspiracy to keep reaping in the pennies, it's because evolution is a fact.

I don't want to get personal here, but it's people with your type of single minded views that will be the downfall of the human race.

6. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

I wish this was a troll!
    But if you read nissi's other posts you will realize he/she actually believes this stuff. Oh well to each their own I guess.

7. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

Amazing. Well I'll definitely be following nissi's posts with great interest from now on then, lol.