Greetings and salutations board-dwellers!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ActivelyLit, May 6, 2014.

1. ActivelyLit

ActivelyLit New Member

I happen to be frequenting the same cave! Thankfully I remember what the outside looks like. ;)

I'm interested in stocks, in that I'd like to know more about short selling and any other manipulation of stocks. One example is the court case of the CEO from Overstock.com, a victim of short selling. I once watched a video of him describing it, and other various loose ends in the stock exchange. Ahh... Here it is!

[video=youtube;aGyPQ_cO6l8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGyPQ_cO6l8[/video]

Video description:
    "Published on Dec 19, 2013

On December 17, 2013, Patrick M. Byrne, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO of Overstock.com, discussed "Naked Shorts, Bust-Outs, and the Once and Future Cataclysm: Economic Warfare as an Instrument of Transnational Organized Crime."

John Lenczowski, Founder and President of IWP, offered a brief welcome, and Frank Gaffney, Founder and President of Center for Security Policy, introduced Dr. Bryne."

If anyone else has more info on the subject of naked short selling, let me know! Message me or just post it here.

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Hey there ActivelyLit, welcome to the forum! Pretty long video description, but "Economic Warfare as an Instrument of Transnational Organized Crime" sums it up pretty neatly, economy is a war tool these days.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  3. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello ActivelyLit!. Welcome to the bullmarketboard, and we are glad to have you. Have a nice day.

4. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Hi and welcome to the forum !

5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have a wonderful time being on this forum. I wish you a wonderful journey ahead in this forum.