Gun Control

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Corzhens, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Morningstar328

Morningstar328 New Member

I definitely agree with the majority on this forum. The problem lies with criminal control, not gun control. Look at what's going on with all these random shootings of police officers. You think that these people are upstanding tax paying citizens with registered firearms? The truth is, none of this would be going on right now, if these people didn't think they could disappear and hide behind a false civil rights movement. It honestly makes me sick. There are too many people enjoying the freedoms that our countrymen have fought so hard to defend, without consequence or sense of responsibility. There are too many kids being brought up with little or no proper guidance and teaching of value. The part of the country that sees the truth for what it is, is stuck with our backs against the wall. We have come into an age of political correctness and it sickens me. I'm not saying that there aren't police officers out there doing bad things or abusing their power, but those people should be treated as individuals rather than attacking the entire organization of law enforcement. The truth is, taking away our right to bear arms is only going to make things worse. Its going to give criminals power over good people, and it's going to make it easier for the government to take away the rest of our rights, if someone comes into power that wants to maintain that type of control over the people of this country. All the registered gun owners I know would absolutely step in and defend a police officer that we observed being attacked. Anybody who believes otherwise is either lying to themselves or being lied to by someone who wants to see this country in turmoil.

2. chrisanswer

chrisanswer Member

America doesn't need Gun Control. What we all need in every country is some form of hate control. We need to control the hate!!!!!!! How do we do that? Well we can start by doing something other than attacking symbols. When someone shoots another person, the gun is a symbol of their hate. Would we ban rope? Do you know how men black men and women where hung from tree's for the colour of their skin? The rope wasn't the problem, it was a symbol of the problem. I don't think any white supremacist ever said "I've got this damn rope, so now I've got to hang some black man; personally I like him, but it's this rope you see and now I've got to do it" He did it because of the hate in his heart. People don't like tough problems, so they reduce them to small easy solutions like Guns and flags and any other symbol through which they can escape the real problem which is inside us all to some extent. Control the hate by education and understanding, then everything else goes away.

3. In the running

In the running Well-Known Member

No need to. Not with the surveillance equipment that the military has. It might shock you if you knew how easy it would be to track down every gun in the nation. Legal or or otherwise.

Again, this is possible and if this ever came to pass it would be for a reason that means a helluva lot more than a piece of paper written before electricity was discovered for modern use, for the purpose of founding a nation led by tax evaders. This is what you fail to realize. There are many things in this life that have way more importance than what is written in that constitution.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  4. In the running

In the running Well-Known Member

I'm voting for you for President. I'm also going to copy that onto Word so I have it at my disposal.

That was the best way I have ever seen this issue summed up. Free milk and cookies for you.:cool:

5. BadAndy

BadAndy New Member

Hurricane Katrina Gun Confiscation

I disagree that total gun confiscation isn't possible. It has happened in America already. Example : Hurricane Katrina in Louisiana. Thousands of legally owned firearms were confiscated during home to home searches. They literally ripped guns out of the hands of everyone who were protecting their homes. Police,National Guard, Sheriff's took their firearms and forced them from their homes without warrants in total violation of the U.S. Constitution. There's a news story on YouTube. They violated 2nd,3rd,4th,5th Amendments like no big deal. Nat Guard quartered themselves in a church illigally. Trust me, they can do it. The ATF has by executive memo, threatened to shut down ammo manufacturers who produce and sell "armor piercing bullets " What exactly is that you ask? All full Metal jacket ammo. The left and the media are getting away with this because it sounds warm and fuzzy. Here's my favorite, why do you need more than 5 bullets anyway. We've become so accustomed to Government violating our rights,stripping our liberty in the name of OUR safety. Trust us were from the Government. I say verify then trust. Watch the short video below on pacificcoast YouTube channel or search Gun Confiscation hurricane Katrina for more links. FYI Fox news didn't even cover this major event either.

6. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

What is your source for your assertion that it is possible to find and track down every stolen or unregistered gun buried in someone's back yard or out in the woods, thrown out into the sea, smuggled in from overseas, etc?

If I break into someone's house and steal their gun and never get caught, how is the govt going to find it - particularly if I hide it somewhere where it won't be found even by tearing down my house brick by brick? Of course they'd have to have a very good reason in the first place to go into my home and look for it - unless you guys who are willing to tear up the Constitution (so big govt can have full control over your lives) get your way.

If I steal a gun and bury it in the woods off my property, how does the govt know how to find it? And if I use the gun and toss it out into the sea several miles offshore, how will it ever be traced back to me even if it is pulled up from the bottom of the ocean?

The only way is if I'm stupid enough to brag about it, and someone rats me out. Even then, it might be impossible for them to find the gun. But if I never use the gun to commit a crime (or at least never get caught) and never brag about the gun either way, it's very unlikely they'll find the gun either way.

Just one example. I won't even comment on your nonsense about the Constitution.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  7. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

It was a false flag to push the gun control agenda further. When there's all this threat, the masses will push for strict security even if it means taking away their rights. It will just keep happening too. Moving toward the new world order.

8. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

COMPLETELY disagree with the OP's sentiment.

My grandmother slept with a revolver under her pillow (she also had a great sense of humor--there were a bunch of locks on her bedroom door, and she said "once they get through all those locks I'll be ready for them." I replied "you can't see anyway, how would you hit them?"), and I completely respect that. Once I have my own home I will definitely keep a gun or two in my house (and a couple guard dogs that are family friendly for good measure). It is important that we are able to protect ourselves and our families in our own homes.

The issue is keeping weapons out of the hands of CRIMINALS, but outside of the measures already in place in the United States, I'm not sure how else we're supposed to stop people who already have no regard for the law from breaking further laws to obtain guns that are banned.

9. abcdefghi

abcdefghi Member

This bears repeating. Happy, mentally well people rarely go on shooting sprees!

10. abcdefghi

abcdefghi Member

If it's so easy then why do so many criminals still have their illegal guns???