Gut's Feeling

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Alex007, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Alex007

Alex007 Senior Investor

Truly, the traders' gut feel can enable him to decide whether a trade merits taking or not. In some cases the trader may not know why he is picking the side of the market and not the other but rather his accomplished instrument will develop his reasoning level, while he settles on choices the more experience and presentation that he has gotten with the diagrams and price action, the more provoke he will move toward becoming. I'm trading XeroMarkets. It is a leading forex broker. It's trading platform is marvelous. There's no requote or postponement in trade execution. It's withdrawal procedure is instant.

2. Hari Rastogi

Hari Rastogi Active Member

My only message here: "With intuitions, you can be right once, but you cannot be right often"

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Trading without any loss is quite impossible in forex market. Not only new traders but also pro traders bear the losses in this market. If you want to trade without any loss, you can try demo account. In there, you will loss only the profit you earned by that demo account. You can reduce your loss by your brain and trading strategy. Reducing the loss and making profit should be your goal as a trader. Your broker can help you to achieve this goal. I use TP Global FX. They are so good and helpful. In spite of that I have to face losses sometimes. But it is true that they help me very much to reduce my losses and help to make profit after having loss.

4. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

Forex trading is actually a simple job. But a trader needs to know some basic things about forex before trading in the market. to make the trading easy a trader should take the help of any advisor which can be his shadow in his trading life. I choose AtoZ Markets as my financial advisor. I choose them because of their bulk amount of forex information and news. They always help me to minimize my risk and maximize profit. Because of them, forex trading becomes simple for me.