Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by SteakTartare, Nov 27, 2014.

1. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Greetings all. I am just wishing you all a happy thanksgiving. Have a safe one and enjoy good food and good times with the family. Regards.

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Thank you, Thanksgiving it's a great opportunity to be with the family and have good food, I wish it could happen more often haha. :)

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Another holiday session bites the dust with no family and friends in sight...any regrets..none whatsoever :)...thank you SteakTartare for the well wishes for the Thanksgiving holiday :)

4. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

LOL @ no regrets. To be honest, I don't care for the holidays. And by don't care for, I mean can't stand. Still, I try to wish everyone well. :)

5. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Well it is kind of late, but happy thanks giving to you, I do hope you had a good one.

6. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Hope everyone had a great one and I'd wish everyone an early Merry Christmas also.

I tend to be very busy the last couple months of the year and also the first several months of the year.

7. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous 2015 then to you...i do hope with all the optimism within it be a real prosperous one for me as well... real tired of being stuck in a rut far too long!

8. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Had a good time. Hard to go back to work after a nice 4 day weekend but you appreciate the holidays more when you work.

9. wulfman

wulfman Guest

And Christmas is just around the corner which plans to be even more fun this year so I am looking forward to that.

10. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Belated Happy Thanksgiving to you all! And since Christmas is around the corner we should be prepared.