Have you ever taken the political compass?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Miss silver-band, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Miss silver-band

Miss silver-band New Member

We often associate ourselves with either left wing or right wing - based on our ideologies. Have you ever considered taking the political compass to discover your true inner guru? They can be found online and you can range from being matched to Hitlar or Gahndi! Let me know what results you get!

2. anders

anders Well-Known Member

I take it every couple months and I get a different result each time! Maybe it depends on what mood I'm in when I'm doing it? I might do it again and see where I'm at lol!

3. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

I just took the quiz and I was not surprised that the results were for the party that I support. It is the first time I have used the political compass but I will be sure to go back and use it from time to time just to see if the results vary.

4. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

I took the test just a couple of times and I think that the results variate! I consider myself a constant person but the results were really different... I guess that I will ask to other people to see if their results variate too.

5. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

I've taken a few of those things and for the most part the results have at least somewhat fallen in line with what I believe. They can be pretty fun and interesting. Especially if you can get your friends and family members to take them with you.