Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by dariel2323, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Lin

Lin Member

Wow, sounds almost too good to be true. But, as as been demonstrated by your experience, demo trading really helps you to recognize what techniques will work from which won't and it helps you to identify your own personal weaknesses and faults that cause you to constantly lose.

2. Lin

Lin Member

I agree with you. It is the best investment of all times. I prefer it over stocks or bonds and such like. Forex means quick income for me.

3. healthandfitness

healthandfitness Well-Known Member

I can surely understand your frustration. I have been trading for years, and I have had my share of ups and downs (mostly ups thankfully). Since my trading style is highly technical, I have always been able to trace my losses back to a particular issue, and tweak my approach. Early on I did not treat the currency pairs as different entities that react differently to market activity, and that was my biggest mistake.

Now that I realize that each asset is really unique in how it behaves, I have been able increase my accuracy. Study your charts, and use
    those indicators.

4. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

Trading could be interesting and at the same time frustrating particularly when the profits are not rolling in as quick a we might expect but to me i believe i will not think of giving up trading because now i am more experienced.

5. abcapital

abcapital Guest

Though I had losses and some wins in my early years of trading I never thought of giving up. I am excited my trading and it is the only job that really makes me happy. I love the challenge. But now I am more experience and knowledgeable as concerns the market. My style is a blend of Fundamentals and Technicals. I now get an 80% win rate which am so happy with and I keep on learning because it never stops .

6. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

You should never give up. Even if you have to step back to re-evaluate your approach. What you must realize is that your growing in wisdom. at some point you will turn the corner and stop making the same mistakes, which are holding you back. Quitters never win, and winners never quit.

7. SamClemensMT

Often time it's all the psychology of self-sabotage. If you know a certain mistake is holding you back, why don't you stop repeating it. Limit your risk and stop repeating the same mistakes over and over again, and then you'll have a chance to start earning money trading forex.

8. SamClemensMT

Winner never quit, and quitters never win.

Trading is never an easy business. Just remember that it's not gambling. Trading is an art and a science at the same time. The challenge is to master the art and respect the science. the reason why 95 percent of traders lose money is because they don't understand this very point.

9. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

We all know that, risk is a common factor in forex trading. From beginner to professional every trader has to face the losses. Those who can not cope up with loss are not suitable for the forex market. A trader should know all the tools and techniques to recover his losses. It s quite impossible not to having loss in forex trading. Loss is a must element in forex. But you can minimize the loss and by your trading technic you can convert it into profit. For that you need to have proper knowledge about forex. You can open a demo account to measure your knowledge and it will help you to find out all the problems of yours and give suggestions. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They always help me to minimize the loss and also help me to recover my losses and make profits easily.

10. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Informative Informative x 1