Hello All!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr.RC, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Mr.RC

Mr.RC Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Rahmon, and I enjoy everything about the stock market- from the potential risks to the final outcome (to see whether your prediction was correct or not). I have been analysing stocks for two to three years just for fun, and now that I think I am ready to actually buy and sell, I have joined this forum, for I believe-and hope- that I receive productive feedback from people who are both experienced and people who are just starting to trade- just like me. On this forum, I intend on giving my overall opinion on stocks and other commodities so that I come up with a solution to either buy or short sell, receiving productive feedback from different people with different perceptions, post my opinion on certain stocks/ commodities, and give feedback as I become more experienced giving feedback in this forum (I will check my market board inbox on a daily basis, by the way). Hope to get to know many of you as I post more things on this forum!

Cheers,

Rahmon

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Welcome to the forum.

3. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

Thank you for joining Mr.RC!. I hope you know that you are important part of this great forum. Here you can be helpful and can provide interesting things and more. Welcome colleague.

4. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello Rahmon! Welcome to the forum.