Hello all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ReDGuNNeR, Aug 31, 2014.

1. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeR Member

Good afternoon y'all! I'd like to introduce myself to the community here on Bull Makret Board. I've been looking for a place to get advice and info on stocks for awhile after reading a few primers on the subject of investing. I also see there's a politics forum which will be very interesting. My friends never really want to talk politics, I don't know if it's cause were young adults or that they just don't care. Being informed about politics and business is very important, IMO!

Anyways, I'm ReDGuNNeR. When I'm not trying to find the latest hot stocks tips and advice I'm working as an indie games developer creating mobile titles and applications. I just released my first-ever game app on the iOS and Android stores, it's called RGBy (Mozaco Games) if you wanna check it out!

I'm looking forward to using these forums as a resource while I learn more about stocks and investing. Thanks for reading my topic, have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum .

3. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hi RedGunneR! Welcome to the forum!

4. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

Hello RedGunneR, Welcome to the site, I am not very old over here. I have enjoyed the time I have been here especially due to the kinds of threads that give us an opportunity to give our opinions . Interacting with others is fantastic. You will enjoy your time over here.

5. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeR Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! The forum does have quite some activity so it's going to be fun coming in and feeling the pulse of the market every few days :D

Best of luck in all your investments everyone!

6. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

Thanks for being here. I take this opportunity to invite you to be an active user and more. If you want you can contact me and so we talked. Hope that your contributions interesting and good things. Welcome "ReDGuNNeR".