Hello fellow bulls

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dejik, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Dejik

Dejik Active Member

Hi everyone,

I live in the UK and I was a commodities trader for may years, mainly moving physical commodities between Europe and the far east. I guess I'm here to increase my knowledge, there's only so much one can find out by reading books and corporate research. I hope to engage in discussions about trading stocks and other easy to understand asset classes, as well providing any advice I can on my particular areas of expertise.

Thanks

2. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have a wonderful time being here. I believe it can be quite awesome to be a part of this forum.

3. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Welcome. Great to have you hear, looking forward to reading your posts. It's always nice to have people with different backgrounds on the forum, I'm sure your past experience will certainly bring a whole new point of view into some subjects.

4. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Dejik! Glad you joined us. Have a nice day!

5. TheGamingOrca

TheGamingOrca Guest

Welcome to the forums!

6. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

Welcome!
    I already have a question for you, in this day and age can an individual investor get into the commodities game? Do you need to have big money backing? How diversified is the players of the game, is it just a handful of big names running it or are their a lot of smaller players able to eek out gains.

7. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I've found only good advice and information and I'm overall contented. I hope it'll be the same for you, too. Enjoy!