Hello from Croatia!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Chello, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Chello

Chello Member

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to make a quick introduction... you know, manners.

Anyways, I'm Nikola, a Croatian dude who likes travelling, board games (I'm a huge chess fan), anything to do with computers (especially video-related stuff) and whatnot.

I joined the forum because I've recently become interested in the stock market, but also to discuss all sorts of topics with like-minded people.

I'll see you around! :cool:

2. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Hi Chello, welcome to the forum! Croatia has the fame of being a great country. How are the beaches there? :)

3. Chello

Chello Member

Thanks Sunflogun!

Yeah, Croatia is a great country when it comes to people and sights. We pretty much suck at politics, but that's a story for another topic.

The beaches, and really the complete sea setting is amazing! I've been on the shore last month, and it was amazing. It's been a few years for me, so it was a very welcoming vacation.

The beaches are plentiful and clean (mostly), the sea is crystal clear and everyone is so friendly. There are often all sorts of concerts and all sorts of happenings on the beaches so you can spend both your days and nights there.

You should really come here some time. :)

4. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Welcome, I always really like it when we get members from new countries! Croatia does sound great, it's been on my list of countries to visit for quite some time now... I just haven't had the chance to go yet. But some day I will. :)

5. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Welcome to the community! Meet us gamers at the Cocktail Lounge dude. :)

6. Chello

Chello Member

Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

Yeah, Croatia is straight up beautiful. It's not unusual to see it in those "Top 10 Most Beautiful Places" types of posts.

I'll be sure to check out the Lounge. I can tell just by the name that it's awesome. :D

7. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Welcome to the forum Chello. It will be interesting to see what you have to say about what is going on in your country. it is always great to have users from other countries to give a perspective on their countries and what is happening in them. I am glad you decided to join us. It is one of the unique things about this forum. We have users from several different places in the world.