Hello from Florida!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Alvarez_Rules, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Alvarez_Rules

Alvarez_Rules Member

Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm a university student studying political science and history and I feel like I have a good grasp of how the world functions around me. The only thing I am weak on is economics, which is why I am here. Hopefully I can get some knowledge out of this forum and give back in some way. Here's to learning!

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Hey there Alvarez, welcome to the forum! I hope you can learn enough here on our community, no better place really, economics will no longer be your weak spot. ;)

3. Paul

Paul Active Member

My girlfriends grandparents/mother's maiden name is Alvarez, that's cool! And they're also in Florida. What University are you going to, if you don't mind me asking?

4. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

First I want to send a big hug, then say "Welcome" You're an important part of this great forum. Personally I say that this community is great. Here you can learn new things, create new threads, replies, suggest new thing, help the forum to grow inviting your friends and more.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hi Alvarez_Rules! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a nice day.

6. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum ! Whether you are a savvy investor or just a novice this forum has all kinds of new ideas and thoughts for you to partake in.