Hello from Tennessee!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hun10sta, Jul 12, 2014.

1. hun10sta

hun10sta Member

Hey guys. East Tennessee guy interested in personal finance here.

I'm a newbie to the whole finance world. I saw this forum, and decided to check it out and make an account with the hope of learning more about personal finance and investing and stuff like that ;). Hopefully you guys won't be too hard on me, with me being a COMPLETE newbie and everything.

I've always dreamed of investing into SOMETHING, and I've got quite a few friends who have invested in various companies, so I'd really like to join them.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer!

2. Paul

Paul Active Member

I'm in about the same boat as you, except for I'm in Florida. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to investing and financing, so I'm just here to learn as much as I can. The only experience I have is a stock market game in high school economics class, and I got the highest score in the school for that, so that was pretty nice. However, that isn't the real thing, and I still have much to learn!

3. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

So that's a pretty good start Paul, just pick up from that experience and start playing the real game!

hun10 and Paul, welcome to the forum. :)

4. Moneyinthebank

Moneyinthebank Member

Hey man, I feel ya. I'm a newbie too! Glad to know I"m not the only one, lol.

5. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Greetings. Lots of people here are friendly and helpful . I am not any expert either about investing. Good luck.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello hun10sta. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here.