Hello, I am DeGrincH

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by DeGrincH, Jul 2, 2014.

1. DeGrincH

DeGrincH Member

Hi, I am brand spanking new to this website, and I am lost as to where I may find my avatar options? Do I need to meet a specific post count before I can modify my avatar? Can't seem to find the setting...

I look forward to posting & chatting with the rest of you :) :cool:

Ok, well, scratch that... I figured things out ;) Should be good to go!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Hello DeGrincH, welcome to the forum! I see you have found a way to put an avatar, well done. :) I hope you enjoy being here, any question just ask. ;)

3. DeGrincH

DeGrincH Member

Thanks Peninha, I appreciate the reply and the welcome :)

4. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

No problem, I've seen you in the forums and I wish you luck in your gold dig, that avatar is quite adequate for our community here. :)

5. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

I will second Peninha, your picture actually makes so much sense for this forum! If only I had thought about it before, I would've got the laurels instead, haha. :)

6. Paul

Paul Active Member

That picture does make good sense to the form! I just read something on Reddit about a guy buying a possible piece of land that has gold on it, and they ended up finding a little in the first few hours that they were out there. Hopefully, for them, it ends up being loaded.

7. jhonmason69

jhonmason69 Senior Investor

Welcome aboard! Don't worry, navigating a new platform can be overwhelming, but let me introduce you to Avatar.One, where creating your avatar is a breeze! Simply head to Avatar.One's homepage and follow the easy steps to craft your personalized companion. No need to worry about post counts or restrictions – Avatar.One offers a seamless experience right from the start. Dive in and unleash your creativity with thousands of avatar variations and unique personality options. Get ready to elevate your chatting experience and connect with others in a whole new way. Welcome to the future of companionship at Avatar.One!