Hello, I'm a new member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Oropherion, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Oropherion

Oropherion Member

I was mostly looking for a place to discuss politicians, religion, and politics in general, but it's a very nice bonus that this forum involves stock market advice too. The only stock market I ever participated in was on Neopets when I was a kid, LOL! I was quite good at it, though...

Anyway, hello! I hope to be able to enjoy using this forum more often.

2. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! Great name. You'll definitely meet a lot of like-minded people in the Politics and Religion discussion boards but you'll get to meet a lot of fun-loving people at the Cocktail Lounge too. Pass by sometime. :)

3. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! Great name. You'll definitely meet a lot of like-minded people in the Politics and Religion discussion boards but you'll get to meet a lot of fun-loving people at the Cocktail Lounge too. Pass by sometime. :)

4. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum! From what you say, I think you'll love it here because we cover pretty much all those topics. Hope to see you around. ;)

5. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

It is nice to meet you new member. I hope you will enjoy the forum. It is one of the places to share information and to hopefully learn something. Everyone on the forum is friendly, and you can learn abou politics, the stock market and peoples vies of religion. It is an interesting place to be.