Hello I'm Patrick from the UK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Xauras, Oct 22, 2015.

1. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Hi Patrick! I thin you will find los of the information presented interesting and useful. You will be able to learn something about investing from those who are good at it. You will also get some interesting philosophical insights into the types of options that go into investing. It is a very good idea to learn from investment professionals.

2. Xauras

Xauras Well-Known Member

Yes its physical property as opposed to REITs and is split between Industrial/Residential/Foreign Rental. I am looking to sell the commercial property over the next year and maybe the residential too. But will retain the foreign property.

3. Xauras

Xauras Well-Known Member

kgord - Thats the idea, I have been investing for over 15 years and am still learning.

4. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

Interesting theory, care to elaborate?

Carney did quite a decent job here in Canada, which is why we were able to weather the recession better then most G8's.

5. Xauras

Xauras Well-Known Member

Yes SB - On the surface it all may look cock-a-hoop, but these guys are all the same. Make no mistake, their aim is to impoverish us to such a degree we cannot recover without a huge shift in Government controls. While Canada may be fairing better than the US and other nations due perhaps to its weak currency and natural resources, it too will be sucked down eventually. Just take a look at the debt via nationaldebtclock.org where interest is currently C$836 per second.

The debt for Canada while perhaps tame compared to more indebted nations such as US UK etc, it still has a debt per citizen of C$29,979!! Thats for each and every person in Canada. And it is increasing.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  6. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

One thing to keep in mind, since no one NEVER mentions it, is that countries also have ridiculous amounts of cash in receivables. Mainly in the form of foreign government bonds. So the amount you mentioned would be significantly lower if they would take into account what the countries have loaned to other countries.

7. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Hello Patrick, This is a unqiue and unusual formum and one that I am sure you will enjoy posting on. There are a number of electic topics and we can always use new voices and input. I think that everyone has unique and valuable information to present to others.

8. Xauras

Xauras Well-Known Member

I think you will find it is not the Governments that receive interest on foreign bonds but the Central Banks. And that's if the US holds any? And if they do they will pale in comparison to what they have issued. Most bonds are issued through the Federal Reserve, who create the money to loan to the Government out of thin air!! And then that loan has to be paid back and with interest, which leads to an ever ending spiral of debt and more debt, as there eventually is more debt than money to repay it because of the interest. Hence why the US debt ceiling keeps being raised for evermore. In fact now I think they have stopped putting a ceiling on the amount they can borrow.

The only solution is for Governments to issue their own currencies to pay these debts, but that is difficult to do with nothing to back it such as Gold and Silver Bullion, of which the US Government has been systematically stripped of over the last century, And any country or Government that has the bullion or inflows of funds such as oil rich Iraq Libya etc when trying to side-step the CB's and start accepting Gold instead of the USD they have been quickly and brutally quashed, The Governments can in the main only purchase these bonds from the CB's and therefore are liable for the interest.

It is all a cunning ploy to enslave us all apart from the few that run the Central Banks.

Once you understand how money is created you will see what I mean. See here....youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

9. Xauras

Xauras Well-Known Member

Thank you kgord - I am looking forward to learning.

10. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

I guess there is no end to learning about financial investments. It seems like there is always some new information around the corner. Also, those who have insight on a particular topic have a lot to offer their expertise to those who might be new into the whole investment arena. I think it is a good thing to do.