Hello there. New guy here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by spaceboytaylor, Aug 30, 2015.

1. spaceboytaylor

spaceboytaylor Active Member

Hey there

So I've recently really gotten into this kinda of stuff, and also have a new job which allows me a more flexible schedule so I'm really wanting to get into it. So I signed up here as a starting off point and hopefully will get some cool money advice, (and maybe make a bunch too). I look forward to being a aprt of the community!

Cheers!

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Welcome. Great avatar picture! ;)
    Time to start reading and figuring out an investment strategy for you then! Any idea what you are looking for? (long/short term, risky/not risky etc)

3. norms options

norms options Well-Known Member

Hey Spaceboy, and welcome. This is a great forum to learn from and there are lot of intelligent investors here. Wish you the best of luck in your adventures and hope you find what you are looking for. One site I can recommend is seeking alpha. It has a lot of really good info from a lot of folks with different strategies, which may help you narrow down what you want to do.

4. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Welcome and I hope you will learn something here. I hope to find out some interesting and helpful information in regard to finance and investing as well. I hope to be able to find the best way to grow my income and steadfast investments that will last into the future. This is important to do especially in today' economy.

5. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Welcome to the community spaceboytaylor! You can find a lot of people who have the same interests as you and then some. Learn about investing, the stock market and if you go to the Cocktail Lounge you might be able to make some friends as well. See you around. :)

6. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here.