Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MakeDollarsSense, Oct 2, 2015.

1. MakeDollarsSense

MakeDollarsSense Well-Known Member

How's everyone? I'm a 30 year old man looking for some good stock tips. Hopefully you guys can help me out in my search for the best stocks to purchase. Also here to socialize with like-minded people.

2. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Well welcome to the forum. There are many people on here who are knowledgeable about investments and can probably help you out. Make certain you get the options you are looking for by getting advice from people who have been trading for years. Good Luck to you!

3. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Welcome to the community man! One advice I always give is invest in what you know but if you're looking to expand your portfolio then there are plenty of wise guys out here who have a ton of experience with that. Explore and conquer the forums, drop by the Cocktail Lounge some time. :)

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome.

Investing 101: tips are for waiters! :D

5. hs0zfe

hs0zfe Active Member

Well, I'm expecting a big storm to come. when that happens (if it happens at all), the good and the bad stocks usually tumble together. Be patient, and one a bad day, you might get a quality stock for less.

I prefer to use high risk instruments which allow me to use huge leverage. The daily profit or loss tends to exceed the initial margin paid.
    But you might look into things you can do if you have a certain expectation. check out Options dot com for example.

Chris

6. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Welcome. First you need to figure out a strategy that works for you, then it's time to start looking into how you can make that strategy a reality.
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, read through some old threads and don't be afraid to start new ones if you have some questions. :)