Help needed

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Rezonate, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

Hey guys I'm looking to get started with forex what is the minimum amount of investment I can get started with ?

2. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

I would think you could find that out by reading the FAQ or the help options of the site you want to join. I doubt there is any hard and fast rules across the board. You simply need to look at the specifics of the site you want to get involved in. I just think there are no generic rules for these sites.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

As a newbie, you can learn the technique by creating a demo account. It will help you to find out the problem what you are facing while trading. It also helps to reduce your losses and create an opportunity to increase your profit. I also started my trading career through a demo account of Tpglobalfx. Really it helped me to understand my fault in trading.

4. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1