Helplessness

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

Thanks for the encouragement; you are right the waiting is the most stressful part. I would wake up and check my account first thing in the morning to find out if they paid. I still continued participating in the site as I waited.

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

That's so easy to say that fraudulent activity was made, that's a huge scam, they pay you 10, but then they keep 100, what profit they made can you imagine?

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

The milk has spilt and you can't scoop it back up.....Try milk the blog and CGP Gallery or Hubpages....so sorry about that, a word of caution though, before joining a site...do like thorough research on it and hear/listen to views about it from the masses and trust your gut all the same...just forget bubblews...besides bubbles never last that long right? :(

4. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

So wait,... the guy was actually admitting to being selfish?...oh the life of him!! :mad:, maybe he forgot how karma works, it will serve him one nasty, terrible, horrible, reminder on of this fine days!! {remember you never get to choose off Karma's menu, you just get what's coming at you and it sure has no deadline and never loses an address!}

@Muthoni, no man is more cheated than a selfish man!!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I believe that being in helplessness is quite common. Every human being faces it quite commonly. I think one should learn how to deal in such a situation.

6. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I did not mind how much profit they made as long as they paid me what we agreed on. I know that life is a risk, but it hurts when it happens even when expected. My mom told me that in life some doors must close so that we can look up at the other wide open door.

7. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I agree with you that what we give is what we receive. Some people do not believe in karma or anything else for that matter. They are so blinded by the goals they set that they step over everyone else to get there. Some are lucky to find the error of their ways and reform. Others continue with the trend and to hell with everybody else.

8. mithra

mithra Guest

Right? You were still contributing to the site even when they apparently planned not to give you back for your effort and that's always the most frustrating part. Because you could have made more use of your time already had you known but there was just this limbo...

But I'm glad that you seem to be continuing your pursuit of success elsewhere! Good luck and hope you are repaid elsewhere for the effort you spent on this useless site! :)

9. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I had my fair share of issues with Bubblews. It took a month for me to get paid, the one time I cashed out, and then my account got deleted shorty thereafter. I did not break any rules, nor was my user name ever posted on their hit list, and yet one day I ceased to exist. That site will go down because many more people are talking about how much of about scam it is.

I just signed up with CGP Gallery as people are giving it good reviews. I got a dollar for registering and I am going to start posting on it on my days off this week. They are a new company, but only require $20 for a payout.

10. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that Muthoni, I know of a few people who have lost their Bubblews payments too. People seem to be leaving in droves now and I wonder how long the site will last. It wouldn't surprise me if it has to close soon.

On another note, be aware that Chatabout have recently increased their cashout limit too. I suspect this has been done as a reaction to the influx of Bubblews migrations.