Here Is A 3D Printing Stock That Looks Poised For A Big Move Higher

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by ParmMannTrader, Sep 18, 2014.

1. ParmMannTrader

ParmMannTrader Active Member

Yesterday while I was looking at the chart of Stratasys, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) I noticed a potential for an inverse head and shoulder pattern. The set up was there, the only thing needed was a close above the neckline on the daily chart. At the close of markets, Stratasys, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SSYS) had indeed closed above the line and the inverse head and shoulders had triggered. The one thing that I love about this trade set up is the fact that Stratasys stock actually tagged the neckline this morning and bounced off it, giving validation to the line. At this point this is an easy trade because traders and investors can go long the stock here and look for a huge upside target of around $170. That would be a potentially massive gain of 31%! The only risk is if the stock closes below the neckline, then you simply stop out for a tiny percentage hit. The risk reward here is very compelling as you are only risking a few points of downside for potentially $44 of upside. Its trades like this that separate the pro profitable traders from the amateurs.

[​IMG]

Parm Mann
    Elite Round Table
    Follow me on twitter: @ParmMannTrader

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08 Guest

I think that this would be a great investment because 3D printing is becoming more advanced and also fun for children. Over the next few years I believe that 3D printing is going to be huge in the market.

3. jdroc

jdroc Guest

I second that. I was just looking at an article last night about 3D printing. The potential upside is as an industry is great. I think the applications can be great as well. This industry can single-handedly bring manufacturing back to America. At the very least, increase competition. We all know competition is great for consumers.