Hey there, investors!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by evelin, Aug 4, 2015.

1. evelin

evelin Well-Known Member

I've been an Internet lurker for quite some time, and it offered some great ways of making money online, from little Craigslist gigs to actually serious investment opportunities. Now I'm the big game, and I'm really grateful to have achieved that in a rather short amount of time. I mainly joined this site to perfection my investing abilities by gathering advice from here and there. Hopefully we can contribute to each other equally!

Thanks for reading my introduction thread. See you around!

2. borugalchu

borugalchu Guest

Congratulation for achieving a lot in short period of time, hope to follow your path:)

3. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Welcome to the forums! Congrats!

4. MNyte

MNyte Member

Greetings! It is wonderful that you accumulated a massive quantity in such a short period, or so it seems. I hope you attain valuable information from this site. Good luck with your future investments!

5. norms options

norms options Well-Known Member

Congrats to you!! I am wondering if you have any advice for those of us who are trying to get where you have gotten to?? Where did you start and what type of work or investments did you use to achieve your success. I am very interested in learning to develop an independent source of income as I continue to find my current employer less reliable for my well being.

6. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello there evelin! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.