Hi Everyone! New to this amazing forum! Look forward to using it

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Maple Archgate, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Maple Archgate

Maple Archgate Member

Hi everyone, I am 28 years old from England. I have been trading stocks and shares for about 4 years now for a hobby and I have only just came across this forum! It is by far the most professional forum on the Internet and its even better that its free to use!
    I currently own a medium sized home improvement business in England, but I have made another company called Maple Archgate that I am putting all funds for my trading through. I hope to use this company more and more and if I can make a living in the future doing trading, eventually selling my home improvement business.
    I made some considerable losses when I first started trading but now I have been doing it a few years I am slowly becoming seasoned to the whole thing. over the last 6 months I have made more profits than losses by making very informed decisions before I committed to a particular share in a company. Look forward to getting to know people on here and look forward to a prosperous future (hopefully) :) :) :)

2. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Hi Maple Archgate nice to have you. I am impressed you are so young with such a heads up on buying and trading in the market. It isn't what you would expect from young so young. It sounds like you are quite the young businessman and builder. It is nice to have you on the forum. I am glad you joined us. Maybe you can give us some information from your perspective.

3. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Welcome aboard. :)

4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Hey Maple Archgate, Welcome to BMB from a fellow Brit :)