Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mcjonesqwe, Jul 21, 2014.

1. mcjonesqwe

mcjonesqwe Member

Hello, thanks for stopping to reading my intro.:D

My name is Matt Jones and I'm a college student who is fascinated with stocks and trading and have always wanted to learn the ropes of it. The first time I got this desire was when I was depositing my first paycheck into my new checking account and saw Fox News behind the desk with a trading bar scrolling down the bottom of the screen and people frantically debating numbers. I love it but have no idea where to start.:D Hopefully I can learn some things on here and be interesting to the rest of you. Other things about me, I'm a private pilot, going to school to be a professional pilot, and powerlift as a hobby.

Nice to meet you and see you on the boards!

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Hey there Matt, welcome to the forum! If I was still a college student I'd be fascinated with stocks and I'd invest my time learning more about them too, maybe in a couple of years you'll be a billionaire?

3. Paul

Paul Active Member

I also powerlift as a hobby, nice to know somebody else shares the love for gains like I do. Welcome to the forum, and good luck in all your stock trading endeavors!

4. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

First I want to send a big hug. I am very happy for you and because you joined to this great community. You can contribute new and interesting things without concern, invite your friends and help with the growth of the forum. For that reason I hope you are an active user.

Welcome colleague. Thanks for joining and happy day.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello Matt Jones. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a good day.