Hillary Clinton Instructs Aides to Hand Over E-Mail Server to Justice Department

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by baudwalk, Aug 12, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I just love the way she insists that she never, ever sent or received a single piece of classified material as Secretary of State of the United States of America. :rolleyes:

She's done. If this country actually elects her president, we're through.

2. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Agreed on both points. I think critical mass may have been reached with her. That is she has been exposed as the lying, manipulative, and law-breaking individual that she is.

And, yet, there are plenty that still support her candidacy. If she does somehow manage to survive this politically and is elected president, the country is simply too far gone down the tubes.

3. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

The latest news is the FBI has stated that it is "Optimistic" about their ability to recover the data from Hillary's server. Details here. Oh and there is evidence that there was a second server that the data was migrated from. Details on that here.

Things might start getting interesting and hilarious soon. ;)

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

While the FBI does appear to be making some headway in the case involving Hilary, will Bill and Obama all of a sudden having a friendly game of golf, when in the past they haven't been the best of friends certainly raises a few eyebrows, in my opinion.

All the optimism that the FBI have got in finding something might all of a sudden be a dead end, and nothing is found at all...mysteriously...

5. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3ab23e-530c-11e5-9812-92d5948a40f8_story.html

"Hillary Rodham Clinton and her family personally paid a State Department staffer to maintain the private e-mail server she used while heading the agency, according to an official from Clinton’s presidential campaign." Bryan Pagliano has chosen to plead the 5th Amendment rather than testify before a Congressional committee.

Absolutely amazing. Can't make it up. And what surprises me even more is that it is the liberal Washington Post breaking these stories.

Drip, drip, drip.

And Biden reportedly is still deciding if he has the stamina to enter the campaign. The first Democratic debate is October 13. The window is beginning to close. Giddyup.

6. Kicker774

Kicker774 Well-Known Member

Can't wait for that line to recirculate over and over when the campaign ads start running.

7. spaceboytaylor

spaceboytaylor Active Member

I like that during this email reveal we see headlines like "Clinton a fan of Parks and Recreation and Skim Milk". I'm not saying that I'm certain that all of it is not 100% coverup worthy, but so far it just seems like her email that she used for small convesation and bordem

8. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Well quite obviously she is only turning over the emails because this is an issue that refuses to die. All I can say is who would ever want to run for public office in this climate of gotcha journalism and investigative reports run amuck? Yes, OK Hilary was wrong, to use private email servers...I am not sure why this can't die a slow death...Surely, she was smart enough not to compromise national security,and I agree with the above poster.

9. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Spaceboytaylor and kgord, HRC violated federal regulations in using the private email server for work correspondence. She violated the same regulations that led to the resignation and conviction of General Petraeus (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petraeus_scandal). She should skate on this when Petraeus paid a heavy price?

As discussed in other threads in this forum, the Obamas and Clintons don't like each other; Obama appointed HRC as SOS on the theory of keeping friends close, enemies closer. Hillary (and Bill) certainly didn't want any correspondence on government servers to be even remotely connected to the Clinton foundation, with all its foreign entanglements, or their political confidants. More fhan a few of the emails released by HRC do contain classified information, as reported by the liberal New York Times and Washington Post (notably not just Fox News). Search Bing/Google/Yahoo with the text string "clinton emails classified" to find the myriad of stories going back months.

For more fun and games, look at The Hillary Diary (http://thehillarydaily.com/). Consider the source (Dick Morris and wife), but regardless of how you spin the information the truths of Hillary's past are evident. And we want this untrustworthy Alinsky-Cloward-Piven progressive as President? Seriously?

10. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Good post. There's no spinning out of this - this is serious stuff. She really screwed up, as anyone looking at this whole thing objectively can clearly see. And there's no doubt in my mind that her private server was likely compromised numerous times.