Hillary Clinton Instructs Aides to Hand Over E-Mail Server to Justice Department

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by baudwalk, Aug 12, 2015.

1. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/14ed...-says-no-email-apology-what-i-did-was-allowed

"CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton said Monday she does not need to apologize for using a private email account and server while at the State Department because "what I did was allowed.""

"In an interview with The Associated Press during a Labor Day campaign swing through Iowa, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination also said the lingering questions about her email practices while serving as President Barack Obama's first secretary of state have not damaged her campaign."

Read the rest of this if you dare. Snicker..

How can this woman say this stuff with a straight face? And more importantly, how do the AP reporters get away with not challenging her on her drivel?

2. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

3. User911

User911 Well-Known Member

She say she has nothing to hide, then she falls all over herself stalling and hiring people to clean all her computer equipment so that NOBODY will ever find anything on it. Yeah, because people who have nothing to hide, that's what they do. I saw an interview of her today with an ABC broadcaster. It was so obvious she was lying.

4. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Many times the big sharks fall due technicalities like it seems to be the case, this is not going away and might do further damage.

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I like the way she keeps saying she should have had "separate email accounts" and is not mentioning the private server, etc, etc. As if all she is guilty of is using a hotmail account to conduct official US govt business (which is bad enough). :rolleyes:

6. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...f-classified-benghazi-emails-four-months-ago/

"Judicial Watch today released Obama administration correspondence containing a letter from Under Secretary of State for Management Patrick F. Kennedy asking Hillary Clinton’s lawyer to destroy all electronic copies of a classified email found in records Clinton decided to turn over to the State Department six months before."

I found this a few hours ago. Now the State Department is culpable in the Hillary email business? I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians or the Chinese have all her emails. And the government convicted Petraeus for violation of the same regulations for having some files at home that one person, his girlfriend, saw?

How can she possibly be championed as the nominee of the Democratic party? Amazing!

Pfft.

7. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

It clearly shows that Hillary is an astute politician. If she is clean then why the need to hesitate or stall? We had a president who made the mistake of calling a Comelec official during the period of elections. That conversation was recorded and had gone public. What our president did was to go on air for her public apology. And all she said was "I am sorry." That's it. If Hillary would admit her fault and justify her action then everything will be forgotten when the election comes.

8. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

She is making a fool of herself, but in fact that was totally careless, I don't know how those things happen at such high level.

9. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

This government under the Obama admin is a joke. Jay Carney and Josh Earnest have been bad enough. Now retired Admiral John Kirby has become another propaganda hack, which is a shame. He's become another overpaid used car salesman playing around with national security and making a mockery out of the whole system.

10. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

What is your problem, spammer? Cross posting to multiple threads is childish. For gIggles and grins, I looked at the site and see Postloop peeps get paid 8 cents per post. Big whoop. Are you or anyone that hard up? Your beef is with the owner of Bull Market Board. Go away, please, and take Hillary with you. Pfft.