Hillary Clinton Instructs Aides to Hand Over E-Mail Server to Justice Department

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by baudwalk, Aug 12, 2015.

1. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Agreed. This administration has been a trainwreck. It is, arguably, the worst in my life time. Carter is a potential runner up for that ignominious distinction, but Obungles and crew has him beat at this point.

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

He's gone.

3. SteakTartare

4. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

Apparenly this is an except from Klein's new book 'Unlikeable' and I don't see a date of the encounter either in the Newsmax piece or the NY Post story (http://nypost.com/2015/09/23/hillar...g-dogs-involved-in-email-probe-new-book-says/). Interesting.

5. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

I think that Biden has until the filing dates of the various states in order to run which could be as late as February. I don't think he is going to be in the first debates. It is basically pageantry anyway. I think Hillary's emails will be swept under the rug, but it is still leaving the general impression of mistrust with the population. It is one of the things that you need to understand. It is one of the problems that need to be dealt with.

6. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/b677...als-emails-clinton-didnt-turn-over-come-light

Bill Clinton blames Republicans and the media for the controversy over Hillary's use of a private email server while she was Secretary of State. Chortle.

The taped TV interview will air in one of the Sunday news shows. Notably, this AP story is devoid of any discussion of the violation of federal regulations concerning classified documents; General Petraeus was convicted for violating the same regulations. The story fails to include any mention of the White House involvement of the drip-drip leak of the ongoing FBI investigation, Obama's reported agreement to back Biden, and the concerns of top Democrats that Hillary's poll numbers are falling.

One could speculate that the AP writers and editors popped off a one-off piece, accepting Bill Clinton's statements without performing any background research. One could alternatively speculate that the AP falls into the liberal mainstream media grouping, failing to present a comprehensive view of the ongoing email investigation. I can't help but note that even the New York Times is stepping out of its usual comfort zone in the reporting of Hillary's apparent transgressions. Et tu, AP?

7. SteakTartare

LOL! Chortle indeed.

Yah, Bill, the unholy levels of secrecy, corruption, and good old fashioned stupidity on Hillary's part is due to the GOP and the (generally ultra-left) media. Go (eh-hem) smoke a cigar and ponder what "what the meaning of the word 'is' is" why don't cha. ;)

8. SteakTartare

I just read a good breakdown of the issue from a legal standpoint on the New York Post. I thought I would pass it along to those who would be interested: Yes, Hillary Clinton broke the law

9. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

10. SteakTartare

Ah, a perjury wrap on top of all her woes. She can ask Bill all about that. The Hillary implosion, if anything, is entertaining to watch. ;)