Homosexuality - paving the way for ALL abnormal sexuality

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by mikebutton, Jul 10, 2015.

1. manoharb

manoharb Senior Investor

1 Joke, just i heard, 1 teacher asked her student, what is the difference in Men and Women ? student answered, Woman can become mother of 1 child, once in a year and man can become father of 365 children in a year.
    Man-woman's physical, mental, spiritual attachment with each other. somewhere is disturbed . Homo-Sexuality is reaction of that. scientists can't do anything except they start working on cure for next upcoming bacteria, virus which can create disease. in 1 man-woman couple's life satisfaction, commitments, love, affection,understanding, honesty for each other. how much these words matters , how you deal with each other......... If scientists and parents can't teach that to their children from their behavior. no point in complaining about homosexuals. Psychology accepted many diseases in society as natural reaction (because, If you can't beat them, better join them). there is no answer for lusty, greedy rapist's mind . He/She start becoming Jack sparrow of Pirates of Caribbean who wants to only take, give nothing .

2. Penny

Penny Well-Known Member

I think the "disturbed" thing is to get all upset about who other people choose to love and/or have sex with so long as they are consenting adult and/or inanimate objects.

If a man wants to marry his sofa, five women have an orgy, or two men be celibate life mates whilst having sex exclusively with cheese sandwiches I honestly give zero damns.

Some of the nicest people I know are kinky as heck, and some of the greatest bastards righteous "family men".

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

I agree. Adults should be allowed to do whatever they please with each other as long as their freedom doesn't infringe on the rights of others. Homosexuality has existed for ages and whether it was legal or not it would still be pretty much alive. Will it's legalization in any way change the world? Change our perceptions of what is morally acceptable and what isn't? I don't think it's such a big deal IMHO.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  4. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

Too true. That's always the way though isn't it, those people masquerading behind an air of respectability can quite often be twisted individuals, capable of causing far more upset than two guys who just want to get married.

5. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. You make some valid points. I feel exactly the same way. To each his own, who am I to judge?

6. petesede

petesede Guest

Grouping homosexuality with pedophilia is about the same as grouping an evangelical christian with a Muslim terrorist.

I am a Christian, I find it simply hilarious how many ´Christians´, especially the angry, hateful ones do not know the Bible at all. In the Gospels, Jesus never talked about homosexuality, yet he talked ALL THE TIME about judging people and loving one another. And ironically, the only time Jesus even was involved with a situation involving sex was when he came upon a woman who was about to be stoned for adultry. Did Jesus use that opportunity to teach about immoral sex? Did he demand the woman pay for her sin? No.. He used that opportunity to teach about judging other people, with the famous ´let those among you who have never sinned, cast the first stone´..

I get it, I really do, hate and anger are great fundraisers for pastors and politicians.. but please stop using Christianity as your excuse for hatred. God is love... and I am pretty confident that Jesus would rather have us loving ´the wrong people´ rather than hating and judging them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

I wouldn't be surprised if polygamy is the next to get challenged. If the bar is "consenting adults", there is no reason under SCOTUS' ruling to prohibit said. Do I give a rip? Not really. What consenting adults do in their own home is not something I care about.

I do, however, care about the Left using this issue as a bludgeon for those that they don't like. While people have the right to associate with whomever they like in a relationship, the same goes for who to associate with in business. The right of free association and conscience should never be violated due to some politically correct nonsense. For some reason, those on the leftwing of the spectrum can't seem to grasp that point.

• Like Like x 1
  8. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

We shouldn't look at it only from a legal perspective. Society doesn't give a **** about laws. If you are accepted by laws but rejected by society you are pretty much screwed, you can trust me on that. You will always feel insecure about your thoughts and ideas, and even if it's something as inoffensive as being homosexual, it takes only one person to seed hatred on others, and you will be hated.

Paedophilia shouldn't even be mentioned... it's a completely different kettle of fish and unethical.

9. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

That is correct, there is the legal perspective (where everyone should have the same rights) and the social one, where is left to the conscience of each one. As far as I see it, people are all alike.

10. Traveller

Traveller New Member

If you were born 200 years ago, you would've been fighting for the Confederacy to ensure that the "godly" institution of slavery of human beings not be abolished.

Children cannot consent, ever, period. Comparing homosexuality to pedophilia only proves your ignorance. Marriage is between two consenting adults—no distinction upon sex can be allowed in an equal and fair society. Unless you believe that men and women are unequal, too?

Polygamy is an issue. So many institutions would have to be modified, so many laws changed—it's not practical for modern society. How does divorce work? Who gets custody? Who are the parents of children? It's often very sexist too : more wives than husbands...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016