How a secretive elite created the EU to build a world government

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by baudwalk, Nov 29, 2015.

1. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...eated-the-EU-to-build-a-world-government.html
    This is an interesting piece on the history behind the formation of the EU, in my opinion, highlighting the turmoil in Britain to stay or exit the EU. No doubt there are two sides to a story, and I expect more ideas and opinions will be forthcoming.

2. Alex

Alex Senior Investor

The premise was to build a 'United States of Europe' but back then, countries were persuaded to join to show that they were allies and wanted peace. Most of those people who started this all are dead, and replaced by power hungry politicians. The aims back then can be interpreted very differently today.

The UK has always been opposed to handing over power, because as a nation it believes it serves the people first, and not the citizens of other nations. Sadly, when the Labour government had control, they agreed to handing over powers, powers that are not irreversible, but the damage has been done. I doubt Cameron can get any reforms, and will not persuade the public to remain in the EU.

3. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

A one world government WILL happen just as the bible predicts. And world leaders have been promoting it for years. It will include having a one world currency as well. It's coming sooner than any of us think. People think they have problems now, just wait until it hits and they're in a world of hurt. This propaganda has been all over the news for such a long time, it's just a matter of time.