How do you feel?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Profit5500, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

I am feeling exhausted myself, I have been doing so much, at work at home and every where I go , I seem to be busy, but it s a good thing, because it makes time get by, ready to be done with thanks giving.

2. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Not feeling too good right now because I hate it when I do something good for someone and they don't appreciate what I did for them. Sometimes I'm tempted to stop being nice to be people but I can't help it. Even if I convince myself that I'm going to be selfish and care about others no more I still get drawn back to helping others because it's my nature. Maybe when I get up tomorrow I'd have forgotten that this even happened.

3. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

What happened Rainman? I would hate if the same happened to me, when we are helping others and they don't appreciate it, what's wrong with people sometimes!

4. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

So sorry for your loss, i always feel it cut-throat deep for losses...lost my dear mother some 8yrs ago and it seems like it happened only yesterday and instead of getting easier it got harder but i try to brush off those thoughts...or else i'll be having darkest nights of the soul like forever!...just take one step, one day at a time niiro17 and try not to wallow in reminiscent thoughts too long...that's one way to go crazy easily, keep off sad, pity-party people or people who drain you down...may the sun shine out once more for you....i say with an amen at the end :)

5. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Catch-22 huh?...i don't know why but for a fact i feel as if this 2014 was somehow cursed...just had a major blow up at work early this year...i quit and hoped i' d snag another one soonest possible but its 3 days to December 2014 and...well i won't give up either, just like you ally79...i' ve been up and down sending job applications but...{silence hangs in the air}...shared the same sentiments with friends and they've been through it this year...even the thrill of the holidays is somehow out...anyway at the strike of eleven o'clock in the night or midnight, miracles can happen ally79...lets be optimistic :)

6. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

Righr now I feel as though I have been hit by a train. We hosted about 20 people at our home for Thanksgiving and so we had to give the house a good scrub. We got to bed late last night and then I got a very early wake up call from work this morning. It is going to be a long day.

7. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I hope that you had a great thanksgiving. Where I come from, we do not celebrate thanksgiving but I am looking forward to celebrating Christmas. Right now I am feeling excited because some issues that were bothering me a while back have been sorted out. It also puts a smile on my face when I have work that brings in that extra coin. Have a lovely day.

8. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I am starting to feel a sore throat, what's a bad sign really because it means a cold is coming, I hope not, I hate being sick!

9. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I am feeling quite happy now as it is a bright and beautiful day. I hope to study really well as it is one of the holidays where I am supposed to study. My exams are around the corner and I hope to perform really well in it.