How the Pros Measure their Performance

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Daniela-TFC, May 9, 2014.

1. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

The forex market is a place of losses. Loss is a must thing in this market. A trader doesn't know what will happen in the future. So, when he is going to place a trade, he should think about the losses he may face. Before starting the trade he should make his exit strategy. He should plan how much he can afford losses when he should exit from the market. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I always make my exit strategy before I enter the market. My broker helps me to make my loss affordable by stop loss.

2. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Traders need to be patient in forex trading. Trading has potential risk especially in Forex trading. It takes time to plan forex trading. Skill development takes time. It takes patience to wait for the right trading opportunities to emerge. It takes patience to start and close trade at the right time. However, my broker Eurotrader always give right and best trading condition.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

You should always trade with high confidence in the forex market. Strong confidence is very important for a trader in the forex market. It may help to reach you in good success level. Everyone should trade in the forex market with high confidence. I always trade full of my confidence. I trade with TP Global FX. My broker is very reliable. Their many good features always make reach my confidence level at a higher level. It is one of the best brokers. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.