How To Start Your Stock Market Investment Journey Today?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Invest19, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Invest19

Invest19 New Member

Stocks are an intriguing aspect as it divides opinion unlike anyone else. Many people stay away from the stock market due to the fear of losing out the money and the risk metrics associated with it. Stock market investment is a great way of leveraging your money and seeking greater growth potential in the range of 10% to 13% on an average than the likes of fixed deposits which offers only 7.5% on a long term hold. There’s great untapped potential on offer here if you were to go with the stock market investment.

In order to start investing in the stock market, you need to have a Demat account linked with your bank account. If you are a novice in the field of investment then you can start first by conducting research on the market and learn about your risk tolerance levels. There are different stock options that range from a low risk-low return to a high risk-high return level. You can start off by investing in those stocks that suit your risk preference levels. You can manage your investment on your own if you feel comfortable about it or you can also get professional help and guidance about stock market investing. Invest in the stocks that suit your profile and see your wealth grow multifold.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1