How to trade based on Fundamentals?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by BerndFoll, Jun 15, 2015.

1. radex78

radex78 Senior Investor

Today news on jpy about BOJ report outlook and BOJ press conference giving high impact to japanese yen, almost pair like as usddjpy, eurjpy, gbpjpy, audjpy, also chfjpy has occured larger movement if compared with major pair like as eurusd and gbpusd.

2. rakhi

rakhi Active Member

Regardless of your trading role and attitude to fundamental analysis (and the amount of trust you put in it), you have to be knowledgeable about a number of things to use this approach.

3. hniresearch

hniresearch Member

The best way to trade in the market is do the complete analysis of the market. Although, a trader or investor needs to work on risks and also, needs to manage the risk anytime. The traders should have enough knowledge of the risk management to deal with it.

4. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Trading with fundamental is very much needed for a trader. There are some techniques to trade with fundamental. First you need to make a proper trading strategy, so that you can make profit and minimize the risk as much as possible. On the other hand, You need to choose a good broker like TP Global FX who can give you the guideline of trading. You can easily set your trading plan with the help of your broker.

5. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

Trading fundamentals is all good and well but what if issues not yet made public are moving a share price? Then the price does not reflect the known public fundamentals. Just food for thought :)

6. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1