How to Trade Online with Religare Online?

Discussion in 'Stock Market Education' started by Moon2, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Moon2

Moon2 New Member

Religare Online garbage portal that enables trading across all asset classes and provides a superior Next Gen trading experience. It’s simple and smart features help you make faster and informed decisions. Moreover, the platform has been designed to sense what you need and personalise what you see. The Online Trading portal is power packed with useful features like advanced portfolio tracker, contextual research reports, stock and mutual fund screeners, interactive charting and many more. Analysis tools such as Star Ratings provide you with the latest stock upgrade and downgrade estimates for around 250 Indian Companies to help you take relevant decisions on your portfolio.

Watch this video to know about its cool new Features and Benefits also to know about "how to Trade Online with Religare Online?" In this video you'll be taken you through the interface and teach you how to trade on using this newly designed

[video=youtube;yxQXEGVKe6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQXEGVKe6A[/video]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Lexi

Lexi Guest

Will have to check this out. The website looks nice and but, I know nothing about it. Hopefully it is as high quality as it appears to be. Thanks for posting this. Never heard of this website before.

3. Glcameron

Glcameron Well-Known Member

I've never heard of this site before and I want to take a look at it because I'm really looking at getting more indepth about investing and understanding the general bars of what I need to do to achieve financial freedom. I know investing isn't really a get rich overnight deal and I apprecaite the sleekness of the platform, I think that's what appeals me to this option in the first place. If anyone has any other suggestions with an easy to use form I would greatly appreciate it.

4. wulfman

wulfman Guest

I also have never heard of this site before. I use Scottrade for my online buying/selling. They are top notch. https://www.scottrade.com/

5. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Will check it out later...looks awesome :)