I would like to know, what is the best forex brokers?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by dariel2323, Aug 12, 2014.

1. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

I would invest in a safe broker, reliable, low commissions, etc. Please help me.

2. Yudison MB

Yudison MB Member

I prefer to use brokers regulated by CFTC, FSA and NFA like
    OANDA
    FOREX.COM
    FXCM
    IBFX
    CITI FX

3. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

It is very important to use brokers that are properly regulated by the regulatory authorities the reason for this is that in the event of any default the individual is rest assured that he will be covered and well taking care of .FXCM,IBFX or CITI FX are nice options.

4. bulding

bulding Member

Ditto to the excellent advice about only working with brokers that are well regulated by governing agencies.

Where you live (or are a citizen of) will also narrow your choice of suitable brokers. For instance, to the best of my knowledge, Americans can't use brokers from outside the country. And non-American brokers face penalties for accepting Americans. Personally, I like Oanada -- they accept paypal deposits and withdrawals, and have a very minimal requirement for account size, which is always nice when you aren't familar with a broker or the industry). Main downside is they charge a hefty $15 fee for the 2nd withdrawal of the month.