If you are brand new to forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by SamClemensMT, Dec 27, 2014.

1. flourish2post

flourish2post Member

You may find this interesting.

I found learntotradethemarket.com a very educative site. It deals on price action trading. I recommend it for any beginner, it is a very good place to learn and start a successful trading career.

2. Michland

Michland Member

Hello,
    thank you very much for the links. I started reading babypips and also found that they have the trading school which sounds very interesting. I will go there and follow their plan.
    Flourish2post, I really like the price action articles from learntotradethemarket. I don't know so much about this area of trading it looks really helpful. Thanks for sharing.

ML

3. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

I have some money in time deposit account that I had plans to be invested in something profitable. My nephew, an employee in the stock exchange center, had long ago urging me to put my money in stocks. This is a good and informative thread that tells me to reseach and learn all that I can in forex trading because I work in a bank and definitely forex is more related than stocks.

4. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

This is a useful resource that I'm going to take a deeper look at. I have some basic knowledge from what I used to pick up at work (I wasn't in the FX space) and theoretical stuff I learned on my Masters. But schools like this help you to properly appreciate it in the context of making money and hedging.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I've seen and heard about this site before but I've never really took much notice of it to be honest. Forex trading is something that I've been looking at in the past, so I'll definitely be having a look at the site because the whole thing does look and sound pretty complicated to get into.

6. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

The newcomers always try to earn money quickly. It is quite impossible in forex. The newcomers should know the rules of forex market first. They should learn the basics of forex trading. To know the basic knowledge of forex practically they can create a demo account in TP Global FX. It will help them to trade in forex with lower spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It also give them high leverage which is 1:500 maximum. It can also be with them like a shadow in their forex trading. The trading system is very easy. For me, it is the best option to know about forex for the newcomers.

7. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1