If you want to make a bet on the Superbowl legally. read this thread.

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by SamClemensMT, Jan 21, 2015.

1. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

I came across a site that allows sports betting through an ingenious apparatus. They run video adds which pay you while you're on the site briefly and the proceeds (not cash) can be wagered on sports. The brilliant part is that you can then cash out for real dollars. If you like poker, they also have an online poker room. The site is U.S. based and completely legit. I haven't decided on which team I'll be putting my money on in the big game. It should be a good one.:cool:

Check out http://www.sportsplays.com/Tangelo.html

2. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

That is good news for someone who is able to bet. There are so many ways for making money online when someone knows where to look. You have said that the site if based in the US. Can an international person have an account with them? I am just asking I am not good at betting.

3. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

That's genious. However I'm afraid that even for the average gambler you would have to watch A LOT of videos to even place one bet. I don't have the time to check, but how much do they pay you per video?

I think it's a bit ridiculous that gambling is illegal in most states. There is another alternative though, use bitcoin betting sites. (not sure how legal this is so be sure to check before you give it a try)

4. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

Interesting, but how much time do you need to spend on videos in order to get a proper bet going on?