Importance Of Bonus

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

I don't give any importance to bonus. But no deposit bonus would be helpful for new traders. Bonus makes a trader loss driven. He starts to think well if I lose my investment, I have the bonus. It makes a trader psychologically weak. To be a decent trader you need to trade with your own cash. For trading we better find a decent broker with superb features. I can propose you a decent broker for your trading. Eurotrader is a decent broker with strict regulations. You can immediately deposit and withdraw your money with various methods including bitcoin.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

When you have many expectations from your Forex business you should also mind that it is highly profitable business and so far, it has many risks of having loss. The traders mostly forget about loss and want to get only money. My choice is TP Global FX as they are a credible broker in this industry. From this broker to reduce some trading loss I get facility of using various risk managing tools.