In Iran Everyone Must Hate America or Else . . .

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Rainman, Sep 4, 2015.

1. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Everyone has nukes. However, with all of the radicalism happening over there, I get why people are freaking out. I'm freaked out that everyone has nukes.

2. Amin

Amin Guest

Like Petesede truthfully explained, Some Iranians have many good reasons to hate US, the CIA Coup against the liberal and beloved president of Iran in 1953, massive support of the Cruel Shah and shooting down Iran air flight 655 which killed 200 people including children.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I think hate breeds hate and a lot of Iranians don't like the US but they don't know why or what the original reaon was to start with. They are told to hate the US and the west from childhood so it's bred into them from an early age, and I think for some, if asked what the reason was they might not even know.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

It's mainly because of their whacked out extremist religious beliefs.

The US is not perfect and has made mistakes. We are the most generous country in the world, and have done far, far more to help more people around the globe than anyone. These countries hate us, yet call on us for aid at the first sign of trouble... and they gladly take tons of our money as they spit in our faces and burn our flags.

I often complain about some things some of our leaders do, and I firmly believe that some of our leaders need to be put out of their jobs (and not even replaced in some cases). But I would never, ever support Putin, Kim Jong, any of those radical ME loons, or anyone else over the US.

Any westerner who thinks a place like Iran, Russia, or North Korea would be a better place for them to live and a better country for them to pledge allegiance to should move there and renounce their US citizenship - don't continue to live here or even just benefit from remaining a citizen of the US if we're so bad as a country.