Indian Political results 2014

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by waseem59, May 9, 2014.

1. waseem59

waseem59 Well-Known Member

Indian political results 2014 are going to be released by the election commission of india on 16 may 2014., indian people are so eager to know who will be the next prime minister for the next five years. most of the people supported congress again but the congress is still worried about their seat.

2. Leeaks

Leeaks Member

It's sad that nobody cared about this. The largest democratic election in human history, 850m people, just voted in India, and not a single person outside of india gives a damn :p pretty lame if you ask me, haha. I was watching from Canada, and I liked both candidates to be honest :/

3. Leeroy_MY

Leeroy_MY Well-Known Member

Yes, I have great respect for their newly elected Prime Minister, Narendra Modi.

This is a son of a tea seller from one of India's lower castes who, through self determination and extraordinary effort managed to make himself the Chief Minister of Gujarat and then the Prime Minister of India!

He is the inspiration and figurehead India needs right now. To show them that everything is possible.

4. ForceofXero

ForceofXero Member

To be honest, I had no interest in this election. After reading a bit about this, I think both of them are good candidates. But again, you could always be the popular vote in an election and do terrible during the actual term.

5. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

Nobody gives a damn because India isn't in the attention of the media simply because it's not something people would "Google" for, whereas the Near East's problems fully attract the masses.

6. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

850 million people! that is mind blowing, it is a mess that no one has paid attention to it, maybe because there is nothing to gain from India, but that was amazingly alot of people, I wonder how many days it took them to vote.