InstaForex Company News

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by IFX Gertrude, May 17, 2014.

1. IFX Yvonne

IFX Yvonne Senior Investor

Notification of the futures contracts expiration in September & October 2021

[​IMG]

Dear traders!

We would like to inform you on the expiry dates of futures contracts in September & October 2021. On the following dates, the orders on the mentioned assets will be closed. Please, take into account this information when planning your trading. We have divided the list of assets into two tables for your convenience.

Expiry dates for futures contracts on crude oil and gas:

#CL - 20.10.2021

#NG - 28.09.2021

After the closure, orders on CL and NG will be automatically reopened in the next trading session.

Expiry dates for other commodity assets:

#QGX21 - 26.10.2021

#HOV21 - 30.09.2021

#XRBV21 - 30.09.2021

#XBZX21 - 30.09.2021

#GCV21 - 30.09.2021

#SIV21 - 30.09.2021

#HGV21 - 30.09.2021

#ZLV21 - 30.09.2021

#ZMU21 - 31.09.2021

#ZSX21 - 29.10.2021

#HEV21 - 14.10.2021

#GFU21 - 30.09.2021

#LEV21 - 04.10.2021

Orders on the above-mentioned instruments are closed on the specified date and are not automatically reopened.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact InstaForex Support Service.

2. IFX Yvonne

Notice of major changes in swap-free accounts

[​IMG]

Dear InstaForex traders,

We would like to inform you that major changes have been introduced to the operation of accounts with a swap-free feature. From now on, positions on some trading instruments (currency pairs, stock indices, and futures) are entirely free from overnight swaps for only 7 days from the moment of opening such positions. If you keep a trade open for longer, you will be charged a daily fee that will be included in a balance statement and recorded separately as "CUSTODY FEE". The commission size matches a swap on this particular instrument for standard accounts.

Please adjust your trading strategies for the news! If you have any questions, you can always reach out to https://ifxpr.com/3BousLh]InstaForex customer support.[/URL]

3. IFX Yvonne

Trading Masterclass on October 28, 2021: LIVE Trading room with Torben Melsted

[​IMG]

Dear Clients,

Join https://ifxpr.com/3BYGQRN]Torben Melsted LIVE[/URL] to have a unique opportunity to observe a professional analyze current market events.

See his thought process and learn how to analyze charts and price action to seek the best trading opportunities.

See for yourself.

- Master different techniques and strategies

- Learn how to handle the extreme volatility due to news releases

- Current market analysis conducted by Torben Melsted

- Live Q&A session

And yes, it's 100% FREE.

Don’t wait up. https://ifxpr.com/3BYGQRN]Reserve a front seat NOW[/URL]

4. IFX Yvonne

Knowledge Base by InstaForex! Learn more about online trading!

[​IMG]

Let us introduce you to the new section on InstaForex website. It is entitled the Knowledge Base. This is a huge resource of practical and interesting articles on various issues related to online trading. Both beginners and experienced traders will find out vast information about how the market works, about technical indicators, companies, trading strategies, and secrets behind successful trades.

The content is divided into three categories:

- Forex basics

- Trading instruments

- How to trade

Each of the categories contains a myriad of forex-related materials. The articles have helpful references, statistics, facts, trading tips, and life hacks. Every week, you will find fresh articles posted in the Knowledge Base section by the company analysts. You are welcome to make comments on any material, share your ideas, and propose topics for discussion.

InstaForex cares about how to help every client gain the maximum benefit from the trading conditions. The broker is committed to its aim so that every client enjoys utmost support and satisfaction.

5. Anna wealth

Anna wealth New Member

I realized that secret of making million is saving for better investment. I always tell myself you don't need new building and vacation to Greece just yet and the mindset help me in Investing more. for example I invest couple of grand in Crypto (with the help of my financial advisor and my love) and it made me huge ROI back enough to buy anything we needs. but we reinvested and I will soon hit million in no time LoL. Thanks to professional James Donald+14027520741

6. IFX Yvonne

Notification of the futures contracts expiration in November 2021

[​IMG]

Dear traders!

We would like to inform you on the expiry dates of futures contracts in November 2021. On the following dates, the orders on the mentioned assets will be closed. Please, take into account this information when planning your trading. We have divided the list of assets into two tables for your convenience.

Expiry dates for futures contracts on crude oil and gas:

• #CL - 19.11.2021
    • #NG - 26.11.2021

After the closure, orders on CL and NG will be automatically reopened in the next trading session.

Expiry dates for other commodity assets:

• #QMZ21 - 18.11.2021
    • #QGZ21 - 24.11.2021
    • #ZCZ21 - 30.11.2021
    • #ZLZ21 - 30.11.2021
    • #ZMZ21 - 30.11.2021
    • #CCZ21 - 16.11.2021
    • #JOX21 - 01.11.2021
    • #KCZ21 - 19.11.2021
    • #LBSX21 - 15.11.2021
    • #CTZ21 - 23.11.2021

Orders on the above-mentioned instruments are closed on the specified date and are not automatically reopened.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact https://ifxpr.com/3BousLh]InstaForex Support Service.[/URL]

7. kate11

kate11 Active Member

I traded with these people for a few months ago,but I couldn't withdraw funds, they built up a good amount in my account then manipulated the trading platform to lose all my money. I tried reaching them but it was hard.It was really hard to contact them, they stopped replying to my email or messages. I had to contact a financial cryptographer and recovery company on “Scaminspect.c o m” to assist me in recouping all my money back and i am glad i have everything back now.

8. IFX Yvonne

Chancy deposit expanded up to $3,000 in anticipation of Dakar 2022!

[​IMG]

The preps for the Dakar Rally 2022 scheduled for January 2-14 are already in full swing! Are you ready to root for the rally team headed by Ales Loprais? Let us remind you that the crew achieved impressive results and completed the tournament among the top 5 teams in the last season. This year, InstaForex Loprais team is also one of the favorites of the rally raid.

At present, Ales is practicing off-road rides along tough trails in Europe. He is in tip-top condition to compete in the Middle East. All of us are eager to boost the morale of our partners. So, https://ifxpr.com/354qGaO]the Chancy deposit[/URL] has been expanded up to $3,000 this month. We made the decision to unite all sports fans and high-fliers among our clients.

The campaign terms are simple as usual. Make sure you https://ifxpr.com/3mYNxhK]deposit your account[/URL] with at least $3,000 until the end of November and seize the chance to win the same amount. Above all else, do not forget to keep track of InstaForex Loprais team’s progress! All the important news will be posted on our website. Good luck and see you soon!

9. IFX Yvonne

Hurry up to take part in contest for demo accounts with prize pool of $1,500

[​IMG]

InstaForex always gives traders an opportunity to win a hefty cash prize! Sign up for one of the cool contests, fulfil all conditions, and check whether your name is among the winners. You are probably aware of FX-1 Rally by InstaForex, a weekly contest with a prize fund of $1,500. Let us remind you that prizes are raffled every Friday. So, the next group of winners will be announced on Thursday, November 19.

This contest stands out among the others because it is arranged specially for demo accounts, not live ones. After registration, a contestant’s demo account is credited with a virtual $40,000. The goal is to gain the utmost profit during the contest week. Once you have signed up, welcome to the competition on demo accounts! The traders with the biggest balance at the moment when the registration expires, i.e. at 00:00 on Friday, will be declared winners.

According to the contest terms, 5 traders are selected winners to share the real prize fund.

So, what are you waiting for? Register for the super contest and try to win Lady Luck over to your side!

10. IFX Yvonne

InstaForex Loprais Team to feature in Dakar video game!

https://ifxpr.com/3qUCzMI]InstaForex Loprais Team,[/URL] a well-known race team and a regular participant in the annual Dakar rallies, will feature in the official video game series. The news has been just unveiled! We have checked this information with one of the crew members who personally confirmed the news.

Besides, we have obtained images of the race driver, the navigator, and the rally truck of https://ifxpr.com/3qUCzMI]InstaForex Loprais Team.[/URL] So, we are keen to show you how they will look like in the next series.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Dakar video game has been produced for quite many years. The last version was released in 2018. Since then, more than 1 million gamers have played the racing simulation. No wonder, they are looking forward to the next series. According to the insider information, the next version is being developed by the Bigmoon Entertainment studio. The new game will be assigned the name of Dakar Game 22 and will be available for PS5, Xbox, and PCs.

[​IMG]

Like all fans, we are also anticipating the new series so that every gamer will have an opportunity to root for the outstanding InstaForex Loprais Team headed by https://ifxpr.com/3CQN0U1]Ales Loprais.[/URL] The team notched up the 5th rank in the truck category at the Dakar Rally Raid 2021. This stunning victory would have been impossible without InstaForex sponsorship. InstaForex active support has paved the way for victories for a number of talented athletes and teams who are acting as the company partners and brand ambassadors.