Instant payment sites: What are the best?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Glcameron, Aug 25, 2014.

1. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

well, there is a website called qmee. Only available on US, I'm not from US though. It's just a passive money, but you can get the money instantly. And don't expect to earn $50 on this one.

2. wulfman

wulfman Guest

Yea I have heard of Mturk. Swagbucks is bull shit. Ultimately there is no substitute for hard work and quick cash is usually a scam.

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I tried bubblews and I think I still have $33 on that site. I mean I want to know what you do to get $10 a day with Bubblews? I made around $100.36 in July with Postloop and just received $110.15 today from last month.

4. springbreeze

springbreeze Well-Known Member

I would love to know of such a site too. From my experience, online work is easy but pays much lower. And the sites that want you to reach something high like $50 are usually scams. It takes so long to reach that threshold and as you get closer, they start decreasing the amount of work they give you.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone clearing $50 in a day of online work. But I'd surely like to know... :)

5. Profit5500

It possible to make $50 a day online but that is going be through referrals for programs that have any. I would steer away from surveys they always screen you out.

6. Glcameron

Glcameron Well-Known Member

sweet-success.jpg

There are ways to make money online through referrals but be prepard to get no sleep whatsoever. The act of trying to get referrals you have to do the basic math.

You may have a product for $50.00 you have to sell.
    You get a $10.00 commission for each sale.
    You market this item to over 1,000 people.
    Only 800 click to read about the product.
    Only 100 decide to purchase it.
    There are over 60 refunds issued.
    Your comission gets cut down.

This is the sad name of the game when it comes to referrals.

7. Profit5500

The good thing I think with Google Adsense is even if the people click your ads and not buy anything you still get money. I don't have a Adsense account yet I am working on that. Selling things online is tough and you have to know how to get people interested.

8. springbreeze

springbreeze Well-Known Member

Just now I happened to fall on a site for online freelance writing. Imagine that... It was the most random but apropos thing. :D Anyway, most of the gigs don't pay as high as $200 but there a few that pay higher than what you'd make doing surveys, ad clicks, and video watching. You just have to be a good writer and be able to write articles quick enough for it to be profitable.

http://www.makealivingwriting.com/write-content-mills-writers-true-stories/

9. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Does Bubblews even pay its members really?...i 've been reading some pretty nasty reviews about the site of late...made me not even give it a benefit of doubt :(.

10. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Someone was telling me its quite hard to get into Google Adsense...and that they ask for queer requirements...he didn't divulge much but by his brow i could say he had tried and failed and was upset...share some more insight on this Profit5500..i will appreciate :)