Instant payment sites: What are the best?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Glcameron, Aug 25, 2014.

1. wvboarder

wvboarder Well-Known Member

I use Blogmutt. All they want is like 3-400 word blog posts and they give you 8 bucks per piece. They pay every Monday and you get your invoice on Thursday. it's never let me down so far. I really love writing there. Not hard at all but the app takes a couple weeks.

2. springbreeze

springbreeze Well-Known Member

Interesting!!! I've never heard of them. Would you mind answering some questions... Who edits your work? How long does it take to get your blog post approved by the blog owner? And approximately how long does it take to get paid after you've submitted a blog post?

3. wulfman

wulfman Guest

How does Blogmutt pay you? Paypal ? Anyway thanks for the info, I'll check it out.

4. Nevi

Nevi Member

You could probably try YouTube and Google Adsense. Youtube Networks offers partnership with your account then they will pay you every view on your video. Google AdsYou could probably try YouTube and Google Adsense. Youtube Networks offers partnership with your account then they will pay you every view on your video. Google Adsense is great too, it entirely depends on the niche of your blog, you need a lot of traffic for this. Some people make more than $50 a day through Youtube and Google Adsense.

5. Nevi

Nevi Member

Sorry about that, The paragraph doubled up and i can't edit it.

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I would like to share some more insight on Adsense if I had an Adsense account. I just need to devise a plan to create a blog and get it to be Adsense compliant.

7. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I heard of the Youtube partnership deal thing with Adsense. I don't have a video to use for the partnership deal with Youtube.

8. ormaybeso

ormaybeso Well-Known Member

There is no fast way to make money online really, I find it to be a slow and grueling process and I could find myself making only $20 a week max, which is good if you're a student with no job, but useless if you're a full/part time worker...

9. Investor

Investor Well-Known Member

That is really really true Ormaybeso! as that is my current situation, where are you from? I've tried all the sites I have heard about and it seems that, almost 80% of them are restricted to others Continents, and the ones that are not restricted, do not pay as much as the ones restricted in the Continents, I think even Google Adsense and YouTube has that same restriction policy, for me, I think it's utter garbage to restrict your business only to a particular area, If anyone has any worthwhile International site that pays a decent amount, please have the heart to share, make a friend, make a friend earn, so that friend can make you earn more, makes sense right? #NoManIsAnIslandNoManStandsAlone.

10. wvboarder

wvboarder Well-Known Member

Ok well I have some good ones that pay just a tad bit more than PTC sites. I actually make my entire living online now so it's actually not that hard. My current go to for a bill would have to be Blogmutt. They pay 8 per accepted blog post and pay out every Monday.
    Listverse- 100 dollars per accepted list type article.
    Bubblews- Social networking that pays a penny per view, comment, and like you get on each of your posts.
    Paid forum commenting ones are easy to use and worth it if you have an hour or two a day you can work.

There are even more but you have to look.

Try the workersonboardtalk forum and WAHA for some ideas.