Investing In Drones?

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by rz3300, Mar 13, 2016.

1. rz3300

rz3300 Guest

Well I was reading a pretty interesting article today and it went over some of the hot investment ideas for the coming year and what people are expecting to see a lot of growth in, and a lot of what they were talking about was drone related.

I was pretty surprised to see how many different little aspects of these things are affecting how certain companies are coming out now and creating all these products. There were a lot of PC chips and wireless tools and graphics card companies that were all mentioned as a buy low sell high in about a year type of stock.

I was just a little curious to what some of you thought about ll of this and if you are buying it. Would you be someone investing in drones?

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Well I do own Raytheon which has it's fingers in designing several systems for military drones. But it's still a small part of the actual company profits.

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Investing in companies that make drones can be profitable as the drone craze is about to die out yet. I suppose the wiser move would be to invest in a company that intends to make [them] cheaper as those are the ones which many people will want to buy.