Investing In The Stock Market

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Arnjuks, May 7, 2018.

1. Arnjuks

Arnjuks New Member

investing in the stock market Starting the stock market activities can be very tempting for novice investors. The stories of other people’s gains may make you wonder why you are putting your money in a safe but not particularly profitable savings account, when you can instead buy stocks which will earn lot of money much faster. What I should buy then? To spreading the risk, is the best way to begin to start. It is easy to buy shares in a single company, and it is just as easy to buy an investment made up of the shares of 200 companies - a fund such as a unit trust or an open-ended investment company. the alternatives of place money to stocks. You can keep your money in cash. Your money will very, very slowly lose value due to inflation. Your money can be stolen. You can pay down debt, which probably has an interest rate over 6% unless it’s mortgage debt You can buy commodities like gold . You can buy these directly, or through some sort of a fund (the exchange traded fund GLD, for instance, just holds a bunch of gold). So what are you waiting for? Lets make some money and gains! MUMBAI, India

2. kirtimeliwal

kirtimeliwal Senior Investor

Investing in market is a very good way of earning great returns but this need great experience and knowledge about market working and its ups and downs, only then you will be able to earn well.

3. hniresearch

hniresearch Member

Despite of the presence and popularity, the stock market is a good place to invest your hard earned money. Though, the investment in stock market is risky that draws attention to the big gains and losses.
    It gives investors with the benefits of following things-
    1. Huge gains in investment to grow money.
    2. There are some stocks that provide dividend income to deliver annual payments to investors.
    3. Purchasing shares of the stock means that you can take the ownership of the stock.

4. Namita Patel

Namita Patel Active Member

Stock market have a very good rate of return if accomplished successfully. There are many pros and cons to it. Cons specially refers to the loss due to lack of knowledge or improper planning.

5. Namita Patel

Namita Patel Active Member

If you are good at investing with all the knowledge and skill required to invest successfully then, you will end up with very high return on investment. The ROI also depends on the amount of the investment money.

6. longtermbull

longtermbull Administrator Staff Member

I am not sure that ROI has any relation to the amount of money invested - it is a percentage surely?

That said, the more money you have the more you can diversify your portfolio - well in theory.

7. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

8. Brinnuss

Brinnuss Member

I agree, divide and conquer

9. Kaycee Mabborang

Kaycee Mabborang New Member

My boyfriend always convince me to invest on stock market. I haven't tried it yet because I have the fear of losing money. Please enlighten me lol o_O

10. Stockman2015

Stockman2015 Member

I was mainly investing in Crypto before but I think it's very similar to stocks.
    Just like the golden rule in investing, only invest what you can lose.
    Make sure you also DD any stocks that you are interested in. I mean spend a lot of time researching.
    You have to plan what your strategy is. Are you investing for the long term or are you trading?
    And also don't put all your eggs in one basket. I just went back into stocks recently and my portfolio as of now is NAKD, BTCS, and EEENF. I'm still looking for others that can be good for trading since those 3 that I have will probably be for the long term.