Iraqi Man Who Raped 10 Yr Old Boy Says It Was a Sexual Emergency

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

The Gatestone Institute has several extensive articles detailing what is happening over in Europe, particularly in countries such as Germany and Sweden, with regards to sexual assaults in general and against children in particular. And yet the mass media focuses on the "refugee" aspect, and both they and the politicians stifle the very real and valid concerns of its own citizens in a misguided effort to protect those they view as oppressed.

I'd be surprised if we made it through the summer without intense civil unrest and violence erupting in these countries, honestly.

2. remnant

remnant Well-Known Member

I don't see how someones' sexual emergency should translate into someone else's medical emergency. The action of that man defies logic since if everybody was to obey or yield to his base instincts, we would be no different from wild animals and the world would become one big torture chamber. The man's crass response and lack of sympathy clearly shows that freedom is too much for him.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Aw, there's definitely tons of groups like that from where I am. They drink all day, every day with their bellies protruding even. But I'm not much afraid of them as I am afraid of drug users since their minds can be altered under the influence of drugs.

At least with alcohol use, the drinker can be a bit groggy and nauseous already. But there are lots of cases here where women were raped and they recount the men as having super red eyes, like they've been under the influence of drugs.

Of course, we cannot also discount the fact that women who are drunk can also be raped. And most especially when the drink has some medicine in it to make them more vulnerable.

And of course, children can be very vulnerable to such people under the influence of drugs or just sex predators in general. That's why it's important to always keep an eye on our children and teach them how to avoid strangers all the time.

4. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

Sometimes people are so dumb, imagine if we all attend all our "emergencies" as this man did, emotional emergencies, financial emergencies, sexual emergencies, this word will be a worse place to live in and I'm pretty sure that just a few people would be able to say that they're satisfied with their lives, ridiculous.