Is anybody invested in VPLM?

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by admin, Jun 26, 2014.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

VPLM is beginning to look like a scam after being pumped up twice and then the blackout put in place and then extended. I'm very curious if these patents actually do have value to a buyer and if the company will be sold or if the investor is being led to simply believe this.

I'm also concerned that somebody has been manipulating and or deleting posts over at Investor hub which is where most of the discussion about VPLM is being had. Is this an attempt to cover up or manipulate something?

What are your opinions?

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

3. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Well to me when an administrator starts to delete members posts due to his or her own scamming then that is a red flag. I can say I have read some reviews on sites about the owner deleting user accounts for no reason. If the site was pumped up more than once hopefully we can say that was a minor bug issue. Unfortunately it is a massive trial when it comes to online investment sites, but there are some that have an outstanding reputation. I would read some posts and ask around in the forums to see if this is a hoax or not.

4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Still no new news on VPLM, I'm wondering if the deal fell through.

Tags: